Lolsquirrels!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lolsquirrels!

Zkribbler is displeased with my posting habits and (because I care about his opinion) in an attempt to get him to like me I promised to post lolcats. Unfortunately I can't seem to find my lolcat collection, so I hope he'll still like me just as much if I post lolsquirrels instead.
    Last edited by loinburger; April 18, 2010, 15:46.
    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Holy ****. I can't believe you found a picture of a dickgirl squirrel.
    "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

A worksafe dickgirl squirrel at that
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Did someone call a delivery squirrel?

Comment

those are not 48" Pizzas
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

No, but it looks like something in that picture is 48".
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
              I would think his collection to be extensive, as focused as he is on them.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Blues Squirrel
                Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Love Squirrels

Comment

Squirrel Interview

Comment

Airlift Squirrel

Comment

Munching Squirrel

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                            I can.

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                            A worksafe dickgirl squirrel at that
                            That's what I can't believe.
                            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

God damn loinburger... I mean why? I don't even want to know where you got that from.

Comment

Working...
                              X