Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwegian elections, 2009

Believe it or not, something also happens outside the US

does anyone else in here give a ****? it's not a big country, but it's rich and it's neighbouring mine

Hmm I'm sure 90% of Americans wouldn't know what country Norwegians come from, and 99% of the rest wouldn't be able to find it on a map. So I'm guessing most people won't care.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Norwegian's come from Norland which is across the ocean from dutchland, Wegian is their word for person or friend.
      Monkey!!!

Comment

I thought they were from Norweg. Just east of Span.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

They are, but when Spic joined with Span and changed it's name to Spic and Span, Norweg change it's name to Norland since the maps had to be changed anyways.
          Monkey!!!

Comment

In truth, few people care about Norway inbetween Winter Olympics.

And they seem to have a leftist streak lately, which is not helping matters much.

Comment

And they seem to have a leftist streak lately
              ahhahahaha what?

here are preliminary results based on advanced voting. "no radical changes" is the only conclusions i'd make, since most of the votes haven't been counted yet
              Attached Files

Comment

The flower people are beating the apple people.

Is that a good thing?
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Andre needs a better pic. I probably would have gone with the pudgy star
                  Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                    The flower people are beating the apple people.

Is that a good thing?
                    "apple people" are what you would call nazis (or is it fascists -- i don't remember what the current PC-approved term is). media in helsinki predicted they'd fall to 17% this election, based on undisclosed "scientific opinion polls"

everything left of the V-party is the current government, which needs ~48% to form a majority government

Comment

I didn't know they had an IRISH party.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Japher View Post
                        Andre needs a better pic.

Apparently Andre is right of the Nazi's. I'm not sure we'd want to see their pic.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Didn't realize it was in a progression of evilness
                          Monkey!!!

Comment

Here's an update for you Americans, to help you in understanding our elections in a better way.

PRO-TIP: Red means "left-wing", or "liberal" in USA. European "liberal" is more like "libertarian" in USA.
                            Attached Files

Comment

I thought the shamrock stood for the drunks.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X