Always forget, Never Remember

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Always forget, Never Remember

My memory is increasingly becoming weird. I remember tech stuff fine and trivia type nuggets, but I forget all kinds of mundane things -- to bring my lunch, to bring a power cable when taking my laptop to meetings, etc.

Will it get worse with age?
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Yes.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

WARNING

WARNING

COMPLETELY TASTELESS 9/11 JOKE FOLLOWS THIS WARNING

Knock knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

You said you'd never forget.

I fully accept going to hell.
      "My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
      "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

My memory is terrible.

JM
        Jon Miller-
        I AM.CANADIAN
        GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

I'll join you there 'cause that was hilarious. Shame I was reading it during a presentation.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Yes. This is symptomatic of burn-out. Welcome to old-age

Comment

Well, I had a good run.

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                WARNING

WARNING

Knock knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                  My memory is increasingly becoming weird. I remember tech stuff fine and trivia type nuggets, but I forget all kinds of mundane things -- to bring my lunch, to bring a power cable when taking my laptop to meetings, etc.

Yes.

And completely tasteless 911 jokes.
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Guynemer View Post
                    WARNING

WARNING

Knock knock.

Who's there?

9/11.

9/11 who?

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I have forgotten the power cable to presentations many times. I close everything and change the power settings. I just have to hope like hell the battery will last.
                      be free

Comment

Some things I have excellent memory on. Stuff that doesn't matter. I know that at Rockwell International, that 745-1863-220 is a resistor. Big damned deal. I haven't worked there since 1990.
                        If I meet you tonight, I won't remember your name 10 minutes from now.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

It's 1:55 AM. If you met me tonight you'd remember me for the rest of your life.

Comment

I don't see it happening, Wiggy.
                            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post

You have no friggin' idea.
                              I can remember the phone number of the house I lived in when I was ten.
                              I cannot remember the phone number of the house I'm living in now.

Comment

Working...
                              X