Atheist pet adoption service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
    How does that work? Will the world explode if there is an insufficient amount of gay sex, so God commands ducks to take one for the team?
    I don't know why ducks have gay sex, but if you see one doing it you should think "I'm not a duck."
    I drank beer. I like beer. I still like beer. ... Do you like beer Senator?
    - Justice Brett Kavanaugh

Comment

Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
      I don't know why ducks have gay sex, but if you see one doing it you should think "I'm not a duck."
      Ducks have heterosexual sex too - should humans stop procreating in order to set themselves apart from the ducks?
      <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Ducks have heterosexual sex too - should humans stop procreating in order to set themselves apart from the ducks?
        Ducks mate for life don't they? That's good. If you see that do that like a duck. That's why there are animals and animals never sin.

Comment

Ducks mate for life don't they? That's good. If you see that do that like a duck. That's why there are animals and animals never sin.
          So people should behave like animals except when they shouldn't? Thanks, that's clear as mud.

Comment

You learn a lot on OT.
            There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

So people should behave like animals except when they shouldn't? Thanks, that's clear as mud.
              If you don't know when to act like a duck and when not to, well...

Comment

If you don't know when to act like a duck and when not to, well...
                Why would you post something as stupid as "animals always obey God" without spending even half a minute considering the ramifications of your blasphemy? The fact is that you just shat out this pearl of wisdom - you didn't read it in the Bible, you didn't hear it from your minister, you didn't even read it from a Jack Chick tract. Everybody reading this thread is already aware of this fact - nobody thinks that you're a learned scholar talking in parables about duck sex. So why not swallow your sinful pride and admit that you posted something stupid? Why do you always insist on digging yourself a deeper hole even after everybody else has already come to the conclusion that you're an ignorant moron? Do you really think that you're going to die and be turned away at the gates of heaven because you admitted to being wrong on the internet (on the subject of duck sex of all things)?

Comment

First the Problem of Duck Rape, now this. Why do so many of our theological quandaries revolve around the sexual antics of waterfowl?
                  1011 1100
                  Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Note: neither "duck" or "ducks" appear in the King James Version, English Standard Version, Good News Translation, New American Standard, or the Wycliffe Bible. Neither Jesus or God had any comments on ducks. Kid, you blasphemer you! Putting words in the mouth of God - you make baby Jesus cry.
                    There's nothing wrong with the dream, my friend, the problem lies with the dreamer.

Comment

Why would you post something as stupid as "animals always obey God" without spending even half a minute considering the ramifications of your blasphemy? The fact is that you just shat out this pearl of wisdom - you didn't read it in the Bible, you didn't hear it from your minister, you didn't even read it from a Jack Chick tract. Everybody reading this thread is already aware of this fact - nobody thinks that you're a learned scholar talking in parables about duck sex. So why not swallow your sinful pride and admit that you posted something stupid? Why do you always insist on digging yourself a deeper hole even after everybody else has already come to the conclusion that you're an ignorant moron? Do you really think that you're going to die and be turned away at the gates of heaven because you admitted to being wrong on the internet (on the subject of duck sex of all things)?
                      Don't ducks simply act out of instint? How could they disobey God? Can they not act out of instinct?

Comment

Don't ducks simply act out of instint? How could they disobey God? Can they not act out of instinct?
                        But if you say, acting out of instinct is obeying god...
                        and god gave humans their free will, which enables them to disobey god (which, as acting out of instinctr = obeying god, must be acting against instinct)
                        shouldn´t one assume that people who act out of instinct which tells them to love someone of the same gender, should be seen as obeying god (and telling them to act against it be a rather satanic act, as you try to persuade them to act against gods will)?
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                        Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Originally posted by Proteus_MST View Post
                          But if you say, acting out of instinct is obeying god...
                          and god gave humans their free will, which enables them to disobey god (which, as acting out of instinctr = obeying god, must be acting against instinct)
                          shouldn´t one assume that people who act out of instinct which tells them to love someone of the same gender, should be seen as obeying god (and telling them to act against it be a rather satanic act, as you try to persuade them to act against gods will)?
                          See the creation story. Adam and Eve were once like the animals (in the story). They ran around naked (which I think would be a sin in today's society but probably has another nonliteral significance in the story). God gave them the option to "know good and evil." That is, they got free will and din't act out of instinct. They don't have instincts. It's not really their instinct to disobey or obey God. Animals with instinct have no choice in the matter. They simply do as they have the instinct to do, which is what God wants.

To answer your question, loving someone of the same gender is not a sin, as no one can choose who they will fall in love with. I don't think we should have sexual relations with whoever we fall in love with, however.

Comment

Working...
                          X