Oh oh oh oh, Mr. Obama

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
    I mean, Hell, Ann Coulter was still on all sorts of news shows hawking her books with titles like "Treason", etc.

Ann Coulter

She takes simple trolls like those QCubed just bit on and uses them to make millions of dollars.
    Millions of dollars from people who actually buy her books.

The rest of us that despise her, well, we don't buy them.
    B♭3

Comment

• So you hate someone whose work you don't even read? That's remarkably stupid.

I don't like Michael Moore, but I at least have the intellectual integrity to watch his movies before I decide that I don't like them.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

I don't like Michael Moore, but I at least have the intellectual integrity to watch his movies before I decide that I don't like them.
        Ahh youth, when flittering away a few hours of your life that you'll never get back didn't seem so wasteful.
        "Just puttin on the foil" - Jeff Hanson

“In a democracy, I realize you don’t need to talk to the top leader to know how the country feels. When I go to a dictatorship, I only have to talk to one person and that’s the dictator, because he speaks for all the people.” - Jimmy Carter

Comment

• I find MM films entertaining when viewed for the propaganda they are.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I actually used to be a fan of MM back in the "Roger and Me" and "TV Nation" days. Just another example of the folly of youth...
            KH FOR OWNER!
            ASHER FOR CEO!!
            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

So you hate someone whose work you don't even read? That's remarkably stupid.

Better to scan through her books at the store... that way you can she what idiocy she's spewing while not supporting her financially. Also you don't waste too much time, just enough to be amused by what she (or others of her ilk) thinks.
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Better to scan through her books at the store... that way you can she what idiocy she's spewing while not supporting her financially.

Why not just check the books out at the public library?
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

• Nah, I won't read Ayn Rand books either.

I have read snippets of her... it was bad enough.

JM
                  Jon Miller-
                  I AM.CANADIAN
                  GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                  X