• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    I wish you were circumcised, too.
    I don't get the joke...

That's enough.

Back on the DL list.

Where's Sloww, the Crown may ask for leave to appeal.
    Is it that inconcievable that an uncircumcised person would want to be circumcised?

Comment

Yes. Uncircumcised people clearly don't care if they get AIDS or not.
      KH FOR OWNER!
      ASHER FOR CEO!!
      GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

the sasnatchewan hoes aren't gettin it done for you?
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

drake you xposting bastard
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
            Yes. Uncircumcised people clearly don't care if they get AIDS or not.
            I don't care about decreasing my odds of getting HIV. It isn't like HIV is exactly easy to contract for a heterosexual male, and if I have sex with someone I don't know well, I use a condom. Most women seem to prefer if a guy is circumcised though.

Comment

Chicks who don't like the taste of smegma
              KH FOR OWNER!
              ASHER FOR CEO!!
              GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShaneWalter View Post
                Is it that inconcievable that an uncircumcised person would want to be circumcised?
                If you have to ask, it is clear that you are already cut. This is further evidence of you claiming to be things that you are not.

Sloww!
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

We need a circumcision czar!
                  I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                  I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
                    If you have to ask, it is clear that you are already cut. This is further evidence of you claiming to be things that you are not.

Sloww!
                    You're just being silly.

Comment

Meh, I wish I had been circumcised.
                      So go and see your doctor idiot.

Saying that it should be left up to the choice of the child is a bit of a cop out IMO. Few grown men are going to allow a blade anywhere near their manhood for an almost entirely cosmetic procedure. If circumcision isn't done to babies, it is not likely to occur in adulthood.
                      That's a damn good argument as to why systematic mutilation of male babies should be made illegal.
                      Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                      I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Meh, I wish I had been circumcised.

Saying that it should be left up to the choice of the child is a bit of a cop out IMO. Few grown men are going to allow a blade anywhere near their manhood for an almost entirely cosmetic procedure. If circumcision isn't done to babies, it is not likely to occur in adulthood.
                        I'm no doctor, but perhaps circumcision would be safer on adults. As your penis is larger, and they are less likely to "miss".

The biggest problem is you can't jerk off. So maybe doing it around age 10 is best.

Comment

Yes, the data is pretty rock solid, circumcised men do seem to be less likely to contract a variety of STDs from vaginal intercourse as compared to noncircumcised men. However, wearing a condom virtually eliminates all such risk to begin with, circumcised or not.
                          That's my view too. But then if people were smart enough to do simple things like wearing condoms...

I may, depending on gender (as yet unknown) have a decision to make on this come February.

-Arrian
                          grog want tank...Grog Want Tank... GROG WANT TANK!

The trick isn't to break some eggs to make an omelette, it's convincing the eggs to break themselves in order to aspire to omelettehood.

Comment

Circumcise your child: you don't want him to be the only one in the school locker room with AIDS.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                              Teach your child how to use a condom: you don't want him to be the only one in the school locker room with AIDS.
                              FTFY.
                              Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                              I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Working...
                              X