Do dead grasshoppers smell?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
    I haven't given teh kittehs matches yet. I also hide my lighters.
    He was talking about the damn cats. Douse them with gasoline, light a match and have done with the damn things.
    Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
    I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

*gasp*
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither View Post
        Grasshoppers are what, on the size of a big fly?

Larger than that, by quite a bit.

Maybe you Euros just have really tiny grass and the hoppers to go with it.
        Maybe. Our grasshoppers are tiny.
        Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
        I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
        Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yes, stinky dead things. If you live in a place where grasshoppers reproduce profusely, you will know when they are dying off for the season by the smell. Not as bad as dead cicadas or mammals, but distinct and unpleasant.
          No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
          "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Working...
          X