No announcement yet.

Weird conversation with girlfriend.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to go through the Lucky Charms and make a giant marshmallow ball and eat it. Then I spend the next week complaining that the Lucky Charms wasn't so lucky and tasted horrible.
    Monkey!!!

Comment

I think the implicit message in this to you was that you should get off your azz and cook some chicken on your own
      You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

or be happy with the rice and tell your gf you got her dessert
        Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
          I can kind of, sort of, understand that. I mean many relationships fall apart quickly so some people prefer to keep their friends separate from their love affairs. That does kind of close things off to real relationships though so I'd call it unhealthy.
          We were together for a year and definitely discussed long term stuff.

That said if you point out you haven't bothered with a service for years why get mad if someone hasn't updated it? It's like getting mad at an old match.com listing which you haven't visited in forever.
          I understand that, she shouldn't be mad. However I also think you shouldn't raise a fuss about updating the status. It is a reasonable request.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

our dog used to do the same. RIP
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
              I think the implicit message in this to you was that you should get off your azz and cook some chicken on your own
              That's heresy!

(I actually do cook though I prefer to do big meal like BBQ, Thanksgiving, etc.. instead of the little every day meals.)
              Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyKP View Post
                I understand that, she shouldn't be mad. However I also think you shouldn't raise a fuss about updating the status. It is a reasonable request.
                Which is why I rolled over and changed the status.

Comment

You cudda done teh Evil Thing and changed it to "bigamist."

Comment

Nah, the result are likely to be :

GF (in a suspicius voice) : "Why have you changed it now - are you seeing another woman ?"

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

48" chickens
                      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

God damnit, woman! Get in the kitchen and cook me dinner!

Comment

Originally posted by Patroklos View Post
                          48" chickens
                          That's a big chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                            My wife does the same ****. She eats all the stuff she likes and then leaves the rest. I've gradually trained her not to do this. For example, if left a box of runts open I'd come home to find it filled only with bananas and strawberries

You have a wife?

I hope she

a)is not from Quebec
                            b)did not study Human Sciences (*, term will be referred to in subsequent posts)
                            c)does not call a distribution Gaussian when there's only a finite number of whatever
                            d)is really sweet when you're sour, or
                            e)possesses a good rolling pin and cast-iron pans.

"The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                            "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

That's heresy!

(I actually do cook though I prefer to do big meal like BBQ, Thanksgiving, etc.. instead of the little every day meals.)
                              Classic male behaviour, do the glory cooking but leave the tedious day to day stuff to the girls.
                              Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                              Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                              We've got both kinds

Comment

I don't get it. What's so weird about it. Women are always crazy like that. It would be weird if you found a woman who thought logically and sensibly.

Comment

Working...
                                X