Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lorizael
    replied
    Imran has reported the posts to the mods, and I still get notifications when that happens. That's the only reason I've even seen the posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    You could spike the posts in question...

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
    his posts are essentially noise
    Agree.

    I wouldn't cry for him if he was banned.

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    Some rather infantile, possibly racist or homophobic, and non-discussion related trolling of Imran. I've had AAHZ on ignore for a very long time now because his posts are essentially noise, but lately they've been abusive noise.

    It goes something like this:

    Imran: The SCOTUS ruling of 1932 in Bullberry v. Largeload clearly indicates that eminent domain is an explicit power as given in USC 17-43-A-charles. It also has roots in Matthew 162:45, where Jesus says, "Let he who is without sin cast the first needle through a camel's eye and you will be saved."

    DinoDoc: I don't actually have an opinion, but I'm going to post something contrary.

    Imran: I'm basically going to repeat the above, but in more detail.

    AAHZ: IMRAN SUCK DICK (THIS IS FUNNY BECAUSE MY CHILDISH INSULT SOUNDS LIKE HIS REAL NAME.)

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    What'd he do?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lorizael
    replied
    So JM and MikeH both seem to have disappeared from Poly. I'm not asking to be made a real moderator again, but someone should really ban AAHZ.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Jesus Christ! We have to support our accusations now? Screw this place!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    You act like it's your first day on poly.
    This has all came up before, and I didn't recall NYE taking a stance. Perhaps I'm misremembering.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by DaShi View Post
    Jesus Christ! We have to support our accusations now? Screw this place!
    People are going to deny it if it's true anyway.

    Leave a comment:


  • DaShi
    replied
    Jesus Christ! We have to support our accusations now? Screw this place!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Who's accusing Lancer? NYE is accusing those who criticized Lancer with making things up. I'm surprised he'd say so and I'm curious as to why he thinks that.
    You act like it's your first day on poly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    The burden of proof is on the accusers Ben.
    Who's accusing Lancer? NYE is accusing those who criticized Lancer with making things up. I'm surprised he'd say so and I'm curious as to why he thinks that.

    Leave a comment:


  • MikeH
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Kenobi View Post
    Interesting to see NYE defending Lancer. What evidence do you have that what has been said about Lancer is untrue?
    The burden of proof is on the accusers Ben. x

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeson View Post
    I promise when I traffic you, it'll be totally consensual.
    yay!

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobi
    replied
    An internet mob created a story line about someone who chose to live a life that not many do. As internet mobs do, they made up **** based on the barest of facts and adopted it as reality. The end.
    Interesting to see NYE defending Lancer. What evidence do you have that what has been said about Lancer is untrue?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X