Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • rah
    replied
    I have complete confidence in Aeson.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobl
    replied
    Yes, but you are trying to get Aeson to ban me, not just that you don't approve. I think Aeson can make his own mind up without your meddling in his affairs.

    You've been gunning for me since the beginning, why is that rah? What have I done to you?

    I think Aeson will realise that my more outspoken replica has already been banned, don't you?

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I've stated I don't approve of the concept. Simple.
    There's enough make believe on the internet that we don't need fictitious people making believe they're other fictitious people.
    Some people won't notice the difference and I don't think it's fair.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobl
    replied
    What is your problem with me rah? I haven't broken any rules.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I'm sure our fearless leader will get around to you too.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Kenobl
    replied
    Then you should all be happy my replica got banned, even if it was unfair.

    Leave a comment:


  • N35t0r
    replied
    Ben Kenobl

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    The DLs that masquerade as someone else's original, like BEN KENOBL.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alexander's Horse
    replied
    what are replica DL?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Totally agree.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    I think it'w well past time to ban replica DLs.

    Leave a comment:


  • SlowwHand
    replied
    Mabel's sister.

    Leave a comment:


  • loinburger
    replied
    Who the hell is Gertude?

    Leave a comment:


  • Sava
    replied
    How does it feel to be a villain in this world?

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    and racist. Don't forget racist. Paleface.

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X