Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I demand we all chip in and get Kid a monkey - to do his posting.

    -Wait; let's really do that.

    Leave a comment:


  • rah
    replied
    That was always a good opportunity to embarrass our mother by asking in a loud voice "MOM what are those monkeys doing?".

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    I wanted a chimp instead, because I can't unsee the chimp at the zoo doing that when I was a kid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    You got my vote.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View Post
    I demand we all be banned for not being able to unsee that.

    THANKS Kidbama.
    You got a bonus.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I demand we all be banned for not being able to unsee that.

    THANKS Kidbama.

    Leave a comment:


  • self biased
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    If I start the thread it will be titled, "It's Because Vagina, But We Won't Talk About That," and Ming will change it to something stupid.
    Don't be so hard on yourself: that thread title is already pretty stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    If I start the thread it will be titled, "It's Because Vagina, But We Won't Talk About That," and Ming will change it because it was posted by a stupid person
    *fixed*

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    If I start the thread it will be titled, "It's Because Vagina, But We Won't Talk About That," and Ming will change it to something stupid.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    I demand that after Kidicious is banned twice, or three times -for being boring- "The Mad Monk" have his user name changed to "The Monastic w/ Some Issues" - or "Kiddylicious", whichever is funnier...

    Leave a comment:


  • The Mad Monk
    replied
    -I demand that Buster's Uncle be banned for :invoking Ming.

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    -I demand that Kid be banned for provoking Ming.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Ming changing my thread titles because I'm exposing bigots? Very lame
    mangina, mangina, mangina, mangina, mangina

    Leave a comment:


  • Aeson
    replied
    Stop being such a femsticle.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kidlicious
    replied
    Ming changing my thread titles because I'm exposing bigots? Very lame

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X