I demand we all chip in and get Kid a monkey - to do his posting.
-Wait; let's really do that.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2
Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
-
That was always a good opportunity to embarrass our mother by asking in a loud voice "MOM what are those monkeys doing?".
Leave a comment:
-
I wanted a chimp instead, because I can't unsee the chimp at the zoo doing that when I was a kid.
Leave a comment:
-
You got a bonus.Originally posted by Buster's Uncle View PostI demand we all be banned for not being able to unsee that.
THANKS Kidbama.
Leave a comment:
-
I demand we all be banned for not being able to unsee that.
THANKS Kidbama.
Leave a comment:
-
Don't be so hard on yourself: that thread title is already pretty stupid.Originally posted by Kidicious View PostIf I start the thread it will be titled, "It's Because Vagina, But We Won't Talk About That," and Ming will change it to something stupid.
Leave a comment:
-
If I start the thread it will be titled, "It's Because Vagina, But We Won't Talk About That," and Ming will change it to something stupid.
Leave a comment:
-
I demand that after Kidicious is banned twice, or three times -for being boring- "The Mad Monk" have his user name changed to "The Monastic w/ Some Issues" - or "Kiddylicious", whichever is funnier...
Leave a comment:
-
Ming changing my thread titles because I'm exposing bigots? Very lame
Leave a comment:
Leave a comment: