Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • dannubis
    commented on 's reply
    I am not trying to get "people" banned. I am saying the world would be a better place without the likes of Kid. And what better place to start than in your own house ?

  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    Ming

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    This software does random things, and I have no clue. Sometimes it doesn't like when you include a link, or an image, and some times, it just does it for no reason. I try to approve non spam posts whenever I can day on a daily basis.

    Leave a comment:


  • Bereta_Eder
    replied
    why are my possts unapproved?

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    commented on 's reply
    Please note that there's no toolkit for anything fancy in Comments, although I do believe that manually typed forum features still work for things like bolding, font, etc.

  • Egbert
    replied
    Can we not try to get other people banned please?

    Leave a comment:


  • dannubis
    replied
    Can we ban Kid already.
    He is chasing every sane poster away.

    Or make a Kid thread so the rest of us can have normal discussion.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    Click on "comment" at the bottom of the poast you wish to comment upon. box comes up and you type your comment into that box. Then press Post.

  • Jon Miller
    replied
    Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
    Unless those of us who can't resist agree to only interact in the comments sections of his posts? It could be made a forum rule.
    How do you post a comment?

    JM

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    As a reminder... this thread is for moderation discussion... There are far better places for a Mobius and Wiglaf discussion than here.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Thoth View Post

    Mobius and Wiglaf eloped to Utah to start a polyamorous gay commune with a couple of interns and a sheep. No one has heard from them since.

    Only one sheep?

    I have always imagined Mobius to have entire flocks of sheep.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thoth
    replied
    Originally posted by Braindead View Post


    I have not seen a Mobius poast for quite some time. Is he ignoring us all?
    Mobius and Wiglaf eloped to Utah to start a polyamorous gay commune with a couple of interns and a sheep. No one has heard from them since.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Kidicious View Post
    Mobius would still fail at ignoring me.

    I have not seen a Mobius poast for quite some time. Is he ignoring us all?

    I miss Mobius.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
    Well the lunatics truly have taken over the asylum now haven't they?

    We have taken over the asylum.

    Today I came to the OT and I see most of the topics on page One are incoherent ramblings.

    Leave a comment:


  • Provost Harrison
    replied
    Well the lunatics truly have taken over the asylum now haven't they?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X