Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[serious] Off Topic Moderation Input - Part 2

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dauphin
    commented on 's reply
    Hey. It's fixed!

  • Dauphin
    replied
    Bastards!

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    T A R D S turned into a string of asterisks in my poast!
    But I can post custard, tardis, mustard, bustard, bastard and petard
    This important issue has not been fixed.

  • Egbert
    replied
    Originally posted by Ming View Post
    Deal with it
    It gives me considerable pleasure to say that this matter has been dealt with.

    As Dauphin has shown, several poasts earlier, this is important because there are ***** everywhere.

    My other serious issue with this forum is that I remain unable to "like" my own poasts. I live in hope that this issue will be rectified in the very near future.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, it is fixed.

  • Egbert
    replied
    Tardgate?

    Leave a comment:


  • Buster Crabbe's Uncle
    replied
    Tardigrade. Retarded.

    Fixed?

    Leave a comment:


  • Dauphin
    replied
    That's just das****ly. No mus****, no cus****, no s****om or Dr Who ****ises. No more seeing bas**** posters hoisted on their own pe****s.

    Leave a comment:


  • Ming
    replied
    Deal with it

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I find that re****ed appears when I typed the word "ret arded" with no spaces.
    I am disappointed that I can no longer poast my favourite word which is T A R D but without the spaces.
    This significantly reduces my enjoyment of this forum.

    Leave a comment:


  • EPW
    replied
    Slowwhand should be banned for his post in the "racism free" old timers forum. Any ban less than 1 week would be a joke.

    Leave a comment:


  • -Jrabbit
    replied
    Maybe waiting for March 4th.
    Maybe waiting for CPAC to learn "Trump's plan."
    Or maybe he's just tired of all the losing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    commented on 's reply
    We usually hear something when Kidicious gets banned but this time he seems to have simply vanished hence my concern.

  • BeBMan
    replied
    Couldn't he only post when he's perma-banned?

    Leave a comment:


  • Egbert
    replied
    I have not seen Kidicious for quite some time and am hoping he is well.

    Has he been banned again?

    Leave a comment:

Working...
X