"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
    "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

• Originally posted by N35t0r View Post
      Civ2er. Great guy
      Amen!
      Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• Bah... Tuttle doesn't even post in here to see it.
        Last edited by Al B. Sure!; July 20, 2010, 07:06.
        "Flutie was better than Kelly, Elway, Esiason and Cunningham." - Ben Kenobi
        "I have nothing against Wilson, but he's nowhere near the same calibre of QB as Flutie. Flutie threw for 5k+ yards in the CFL." -Ben Kenobi

Comment

• you are wise to edit that post.
          Last edited by ZEE; July 20, 2010, 07:10.
          Order of the Fly
          Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

• Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
            you are wise to edit that post.
            Your new avatar looks awesome
            Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
            The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
            The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• You still here?
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• @Robert Plomp: Hey I sent the PM, could you please ban me for the two months?
                I'm wasting too much time on poly...
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Please God, please God...

Comment

• You're an atheist. God has you on his Do Not Call list.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Fair point.

Comment

• Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
                        You're an atheist. God has you on his Do Not Call list.
                        Actually Slowwhand, God would take a Person-to-Person call or even a collect call, the cost has been pre-paid
                        Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

• You have to accept Him first. Otherwise, you're just sitting around talking to yourself.
                          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• I've banned Loinburger for 6 months for that dickgirls thread.

I was hovering over the 2 years button.
                            Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                            Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                            We've got both kinds

Comment

• There's a two year button?
                              A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Comment

• Yes, that's the maximum I can do on a "temporary ban".
                                Jon Miller: MikeH speaks the truth
                                Jon Miller: MikeH is a shockingly revolting dolt and a masturbatory urine-reeking sideshow freak whose word is as valuable as an aging cow paddy.
                                We've got both kinds

Comment

Working...
                                X