• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ya they have fantastic traffic right now, thats a good blueprint
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      My conduct near the end of this thread was not exactly mod-like. I should behave better, and will in the future. However, I maintain that zakubandit should get his ass back here.
      I seem to miss all the good threads.
      We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
      If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
      Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Just go to the closed thread forum.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

But then I cant add my 2 cents.
          We need seperate human-only games for MP/PBEM that dont include the over-simplifications required to have a good AI
          If any man be thirsty, let him come unto me and drink. Vampire 7:37
          Just one old soldiers opinion. E Tenebris Lux. Pax quaeritur bello.

Comment

Just start a new thread in the OTF to talk about it. Then Lori will merge it with the closed one.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Boy, that's a bright idea.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Thx lori for taking a stand against the proliferation of more dickgirl threads.
                It's getting old, and was never funny to begin with.

And the worst thing was having to create a DL just so someone would converse with him about it. Really sad.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Agreed.

What this site needs is more ferrets.
                  Attached Files
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
                    And the worst thing was having to create a DL just so someone would converse with him about it. Really sad.
                    So sad that I even set up a proxy so that it would look like my DL's IP was located several states away. Oh what depths I will sink to.
                    <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Okay, which screenname would you like to keep, loin?
                      Click here if you're having trouble sleeping.
                      "We confess our little faults to persuade people that we have no large ones." - François de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume that you're joking.

Comment

Jesus Tapdancing Christ. Look at my IP address, and then look at loinburger's.

Comment

But I said I was using a proxy! And he wants an excuse to ban you! QED!

Comment

That reminds me, Ben Kenobi is also my DL. I'd rather keep this account, so please delete the Ben Kenobi account.

Comment

He doesn't need an excuse to ban me. If he feels like it, he can. That's what it sez in teh forum rulez0rz.

Comment

Working...
                                X