Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Could you please change the tile of the thread ukraine should be russian to smoethiong else like ukranian developemnts?

I was drunk as freck when I wrote that thread and I'm ashamed of it

the only time I got drunk in 8 months and it was because of korean soju that you can't tell it has so much alcohol in it until it's too late

to any ukranian reading that thread, of course this doesn't represent me i was drunk and just wanted to stir up sh!t,

I am wholeheartdedly with you

Comment

• Done.

...I logged on to find two new Ukraine threads this morning - and Serb's going to turn them all into the same thread as the previous eight; I'm contemplating doing some merging...
        AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
        JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Do the other threads not deserve their freedom or is that only for threads that you like?
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• How many different ways do you say "I'm fer it" or "I'm agin it" while all other conversation gets crowded out? Doesn't any other subject in the universe deserve its freedom, too?

No pasarán

Comment

• Great. You went and rearranged the place and now I can't find anything.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

• I only got the lastest four or so...

No pasarán

Comment

• "

Comment

• As always, Eva Peron's Waiter, incisive and demonstrative of your big heart.

No pasarán

Comment

• I take it back. Ming, revoke his mod powers please, he's off his meds.
                      "

Comment

• Zero moderator editing of user posts please and if ever done indicate the edits and purpose of the edits.

please do not merge threads unless it can be easily undone.

Comment

• Was the war crimes apologist banned again?
                          Indifference is Bliss

Comment

• No - I suspect it's something about Russian internet access. He stopped trolling the same time two Saturdays in a row.

No pasarán

Comment

• It may just be when he passes out.

Comment

• My guess is, he doesn't want to get caught communicating with people outside of mother Russia.

Especially with people who are critical of the war.

After all the FSB (or some other state instutions) might suspect then, that he might have been compromised by dangerous thoughts ... and he may lose his job or get into jail because of it.

I guess, therefore he only posts on Apolyton (and maybe other non rusian sites), when he can do so under certain security precautions (like posting from an internet cafe (while being disguisd with a wig and a fake moustache) ... via VPN ... or something like that)

Tamsin (Lost Girl): "I am the Harbinger of Death. I arrive on winds of blessed air. Air that you no longer deserve."
                                Tamsin (Lost Girl): "He has fallen in battle and I must take him to the Einherjar in Valhalla"

Comment

Working...
                                X