Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Okay; I've cracked the logo and avatar size problems. Now I just have to put some colors back like they were.
    AC2- the most active SMAC(X) community on the web.
    JKStudio - Masks and other Art

No pasarán

Comment

• Okay - that's everything I notice. Let me know what-all I've surely missed, and you're welcome.

-Do try some of the new themes, please. I'll be getting the avatar size fix applied to the rest in the coming days...

No pasarán

Comment

• Thanks, BU. Outstanding work!
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• A pleasure to be of service, sir.

Thanks also go to Aeson, whose .css sizing kludge I've adapted to the other themes, and Solver for all his help making user-accessible themes possible at all, -plus his breadcrumbs script, without which the user experience would suck a lot more. All the themes owe a lot to copy/pastes of these gentlemen's work.

-As I hinted in the forum graphics thread, I find the vB stock color and texture-named themes pretty useless -everything between Default and Dark Gold in the list- if anyone wants to claim one of those and ask for improvements, that sounds like fun to me. They could use better names, for one thing, and there's comedy possibilities to that.
          Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; March 31, 2021, 10:09.

No pasarán

Comment

• ...I've been thinking the next time I see the Reputation option, I'm gonna turn that **** off - that someone has had something like five post liked is not information worth the 20 pixels height it wastes on a short post...

No pasarán

Comment

• Okay.

There is no straightforward turn it off switch, not w/o taking away the Like button, which I like. But the reputation bar is now gone in Laughing Out Loud, which is the style I use - I had to erase seven lines of .css code from the conversation_userinfo template, which - I hate fooling with that stuff. I'm afraid of breaking something. -This doesn't seem to have broken anything but that $#@! bar.

---Shall I do that 24 more times? Or at least Default and the three dark themes in use?

No pasarán

Comment

• The ultimate theme is pretty awesome.
                "

Comment

• I think so. We should have a gaming-themed theme.

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
                    ...I've been thinking the next time I see the Reputation option, I'm gonna turn that **** off - that someone has had something like five post liked is not information worth the 20 pixels height it wastes on a short post...
                    Originally posted by AntiFash Gordon View Post
                    Okay.

There is no straightforward turn it off switch, not w/o taking away the Like button, which I like. But the reputation bar is now gone in Laughing Out Loud, which is the style I use - I had to erase seven lines of .css code from the conversation_userinfo template, which - I hate fooling with that stuff. I'm afraid of breaking something. -This doesn't seem to have broken anything but that $#@! bar.

---Shall I do that 24 more times? Or at least Default and the three dark themes in use?
                    Four days later, I see no objection...

No pasarán

Comment

• Last chance to speak before I kill the reputation bar in all themes later today...

No pasarán

Comment

• I object.
                        "

Comment

• Is it even possible to edit a post without having it flagged as spam?
                          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• Originally posted by EPW View Post
                            I object.
                            Spite can be a powerful motivator.

For the record, I deleted -

{vb:set reputationimglevel {vb:raw conversation.reputationimg.level}}

<div class="b-meter h-margin-top-m {vb:raw conversation.reputationimg.type}" title="{vb:rawphrase {vb:raw reputationimglevel}}">
                            {vb:set counter, {vb​hp range, 1,5}}
                            <vb:each from="counter" value="nr">
                            <div class="b-meter__bar<vb:if condition="$conversation['reputationimg']['bars'] >= $nr"> b-meter__bar--selected</vb:if>"></div>
                            <div class="b-meter__bar<vb:if condition="$conversation['reputationimg']['bars'] >= $nr"> b-meter__bar--selected</vb:if>"></div>
                            </vb:each>
                            </div>

-from conversation_userinfo.css in all themes. -Lines 39-47.
                            Last edited by Buster Crabbe's Uncle; April 11, 2021, 20:19.

No pasarán

Comment

• Originally posted by Broken_Erika View Post
                              Is it even possible to edit a post without having it flagged as spam?
                              I s'pose I ought to look into that - I don't understand how approval works, as far as who and what's on approval. I'll hook you up if I find out...

No pasarán

Comment

• Code:
                                https://apolyton.net[B]/forum/forum[/B]/miscellaneous/off-topic
                                ???
                                "

Comment

Working...
                                X