No announcement yet.

Lori and His Girlfriend Manifest Their Destiny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good travel report. Thanks. BTW, if you would have followed Drake's advice, you would have noticed that Nebraska looks like the three states you named. Corn as far as the eye can see -- usually less than 50 feet. But you just know it's corn for mile after mile ... after mile.
    No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
    "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

Originally posted by Lorizael View Post
      Grr. Going to the Corn Palace was giving in to peer pressure. Everyone that heard we were going on a road trip told us we had to do it. We will not be fooled a second time.
      Are you sure? Because, ya know, you might have missed something really cool the 1st time around.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

BTW, if you would have followed Drake's advice, you would have noticed that Nebraska looks like the three states you named. Corn as far as the eye can see -- usually less than 50 feet. But you just know it's corn for mile after mile ... after mile.

There's very little corn to be seen along the route I suggested.
        KH FOR OWNER!
        ASHER FOR CEO!!
        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
        X