Muslims and Travelling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Asher View Post
    Why didn't you take photos if you're there? Why did you name the pic something which indicates it was not taken in KL?
    Because 1. I hate cameras and 2. I hate taking photos even more, which means 3. I don't have them with me. When I do get them I might post them (depends how ****ty I look in the photos).
    be free

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
      I was staying in a resort at Putrajaya (worth staying btw), this area is about 22KM from KL center, but it's still considered Kuala Lumpur. In comparison, Bukit Lunjun is only 8km.

Go play Halo instead, at least I'm sure you can beat me at that.
      Looks like you found a divey village outside of KL and pretended like it was part of KL. It's part of your MO, along with your lying. Eg, you were with the girlfriend, the one you claimed you broke up with?
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

I don't have to pretend anything, that's the way it is seen in KL. I'm sure you have cities in your country where there are areas not part of the main city, but locals still see it as part of the main city.

The tickets and hotel were booked in January, long before the break-up, and it's not like everything is over, we're still close friends.
        be free

Comment

Looks like you found a divey village outside of KL and pretended like it was part of KL.

Looks like it. I, on the other hand, provided several pictures of the heart of KL which don't count because they're too clean.
          KH FOR OWNER!
          ASHER FOR CEO!!
          GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by FrostyBoy View Post
            1) Religionist actually and don't forget my gf is chinese.
            Because I can tolerate one race that means I tolerate them all
            “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
            - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

They don't count because 1. They're landmarks or 2. They're distant shots. I have pictures like that too, so what?
              be free

Comment

Next time I'm in a foreign city, I'll make sure to take close-up pictures of the clean streets just in case some douchebag later questions my word on what I saw.
                KH FOR OWNER!
                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Or maybe don't just visit landmarks?
                  be free

Comment

I didn't just visit landmarks.
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Did you go to Chinatown in KL? If you did, did you take photos? If you didn't, why the hell not? Coz there was rubbish everywhere?
                      be free

Comment

Did you go to Chinatown in KL?

Yes.

If you did, did you take photos?

No.

If you didn't, why the hell not?

Because there's a Chinatown in every major city in the world.

Coz there was rubbish everywhere?

I think Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown was the cleanest and least smelly Chinatown I've ever been in.
                        KH FOR OWNER!
                        ASHER FOR CEO!!
                        GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post

Coz there was rubbish everywhere?

I think Kuala Lumpur's Chinatown was the cleanest and least smelly Chinatown I've ever been in.
                          Please. Singapore's Chinatown is clean and it certainly ain't smelly; but that's Singapore. Chicago's Chinatown is clean but it's mind numbingly boring. KL's Chinatown is full of rubbish and stinks to high hell.

Are we even talking about the same city?
                          be free

Comment

You need to visit some real cities before you can be considered qualified to render judgment. Spend a few hours in New York's Chinatown and tell me that Kuala Lumpur's is dirty.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

No Drake. Rubbish is rubbish, mess is mess and clean is clean.

KL is NOT clean, no matter how much you defend it.... in fact.. WHY are you defending it?
                              be free

Comment

I'm defending truth against lies and racism.
                                KH FOR OWNER!
                                ASHER FOR CEO!!
                                GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X