The Virgin Mary Appears

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    No, unlike Che and b etor, I think it's stupid. Only a total ****** would see it, post it, and admire it.
    Agree.

Comment

So what objects are we allowed to see the virgin mary in?

Toast and bird **** on the side of a car are okay but condoms aren't?
      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

the thing is, virgin mary isn't actually in that condom. It looks like a white blob to me.

Comment

I think LSD helps some people see everything in anything.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
            the thing is, virgin mary isn't actually in that condom. It looks like a white blob to me.
            Now if Dis could only expand his thinking a little further . . .
            Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Originally posted by chequita guevara View Post

You started the thread. There is a God, like it or not.

Comment

Religion is weird.
                Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Oerdin View Post
                  Hopefully that is a jizzed in condom so there is one less virgin in the world.
                  Only virgins use condoms? WTF?
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph View Post
                    You started the thread. There is a God, like it or not.
                    Whatever makes you happy. Personally, I like beer.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

I'm sure Goldenpalace.com is willing to pay good money for this exquisite relic!
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Did they buy the Jesus grilled cheese?

Comment

That's right..
                          "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                          "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Working...
                          X