Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until Michael Jackson will reincarnate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He meant to click on "Quote" but hit the "Super Moderator" button instead.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Doesn't sound very super to me. Is there an announcement of Hueij's elevation to this new status?

And if I were to acquire a Dutch passport, would I get a title too?

Comment

Michael's not "The One." He's not the reincarnation special.
        No matter where you go, there you are. - Buckaroo Banzai
        "I played it [Civilization] for three months and then realised I hadn't done any work. In the end, I had to delete all the saved files and smash the CD." Iain Banks, author

Comment

The time until his soul realigns with this physical realm can only be measured in toast.
          Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
          Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Hey bp
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Yo theben!
              Lysistrata: It comes down to this: Only we women can save Greece.
              Kalonike: Only we women? Poor Greece!

Comment

Wouldn't rate of reincarnation be related to total births? It's not simply a matter of years, but also fertility rates. Then you also have issues with infant mortality. Or abortion, if you're a Catholic who believes in reincarnation

It's entirely possible that Michael has reincarnated before and we just have no record of it.
                John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                X