Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long until Michael Jackson will reincarnate?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long until Michael Jackson will reincarnate?

Fact #1: MJ was an Egyptian woman who lived about 3000 years ago:

Fact #2: he was aware of fact #1:

So, will he let us wait another 3000 years?
    Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
    And notifying the next of kin
    Once again...

Him and Jesus will come together and bring happiness and peace o'er all the land
    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
      Him and Jesus will come together and bring happiness and peace o'er all the land
      Sure thing :b

But waiting 3000 years for that? I'm not sure I will still be around by then
      Once again...

Comment

So he WASN'T a kiddy diddler. As far as he knew all of the children he molested were three thousand years past the age of consent.
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

I don't think he's dead. I think he and Elvis are rooming together.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
          "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
          He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

As if Elvis would allow that twerp within 20' of him.
            "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
            "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I hate to be the one to break the news to you, but Elvis wasn't Mr. Role Model himself.
              He was kind of goofy too.
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Elvis didn't diddle children.
                Last edited by Hueij; August 9, 2009, 18:08.
                "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

And Elvis changed the world single handed. Without Elvis we would still live in Sloww's good old times
                  Once again...

Comment

Listen, Mr. Pot....

Comment

Ah that explains it - Michael Jackson is a Goa'uld
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Last edited by Hueij; August 10, 2009 at 00:08.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post

So sue me.

Elvis was a fat junkie.

We like fat junkies.

Comment

Hey, hey. I was wondering about that editing note.

Elvis was a fine upstanding man, as long as he kept seated.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
                              Hey, hey. I was wondering about that editing note.
                              I didn't even notice that!

Strange thing is.... I don't think any changes were made.

Comment

Working...
                              X