Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am totally drunl anyone ahbe a topic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We need to keep this thread on the front page for years.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Mods, could we please top this?

thanks
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Dude, you sound like you're embarrassed about posting a drunk thread on Poly. My estimation of you went up considerably after I saw this thread.

err thanks I think .

I am not embarrassed at all-- I just completely don't remember even going into the den let alone punching the computer
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Yeah, sure. Just like you don't remember eating half a tub of margarine and passing out with your head in the lettuce crisper.
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Everything happens for a reason.
            Monkey!!!

Comment

Except herpes. Herpes just happens because.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

because is a reason
                Monkey!!!

Comment

A drunk thread needs to be started during a period of relative sobriety so that everyone can witness the enlightening effects of alcohol.

-10pm: Welp everyone I'm going to go level my Everquest character while nursing a beer, I'll be checking in every now and then because everybody gives a damn about my Everquest character
                  -11pm: Blargh I woke up covered in vomit with a dildo up my ass asdl;fasdukhasdfasd
                  <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by loinburger View Post
                    A drunk thread needs to be started during a period of relative sobriety so that everyone can witness the enlightening effects of alcohol.
                    Duly noted
                    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                      Mods, could we please top this?

thanks
                      well if you are following things in the sports sub forum, the request may be enough

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber View Post
                        I am not embarrassed at all-- I just completely don't remember even going into the den let alone punching the computer
                        This is exactly why I quit drinking. I had too many mornings where I was unable to remember a damn thing from the night before.

If I'm going to have a great time I appreciate being able to remember it later.
                        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          This is exactly why I quit drinking. I had too many mornings where I was unable to remember a damn thing from the night before.

If I'm going to have a great time I appreciate being able to remember it later.
                          I smoked so much weed in college that I have trouble remembering anything that happened in college.

Sometimes people are like, "Hey, do you remember when we went to the movie theater and Pete got in that fight with three other dudes because he kept hitting on that skank they were with?"

And I'm like, "Yeah totally." Except I can't remember being friends with anybody named Peter.

Still I'd rather have fun I can't remember than misery that dwells in the depths of my soul for all eternity.
                          John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Working...
                          X