Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

i am totally drunl anyone ahbe a topic??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i am totally drunl anyone ahbe a topic??

Drubj= anyone/
    You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

human dependence on alcohol to escape our ridiculous capitalist existence?
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There are other miserable parts of our existence worth escaping AAHZ...don't ignore them
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'm sorry Flubber but this is one of the most pathetic drunk threads ever.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

It just happened too late.
          "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
          Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
            There are other miserable parts of our existence worth escaping AAHZ...don't ignore them
            indeed, how shortsighted of me.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

How's that head feeling?
              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

If he's still drunk it can be salvaged.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Dunno about Flubber, but I'm working on it. :rum:
                  Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
                  I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

i should do this some day when the wife and child are out of town.
                    I wasn't born with enough middle fingers.
                    [Brandon Roderick? You mean Brock's Toadie?][Hanged from Yggdrasil]

Comment

You're an idiot. I'm drunk every night, yet it seems that I can type without being a ****ing ****-whore. Moron.
                      Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/DaveDaDouche
                      Read my seldom updated blog where I talk to myself: http://davedadouche.blogspot.com/

Comment

I don't guess I can add anything of worth to that analysis.
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Wezil View Post
                          I'm sorry Flubber but this is one of the most pathetic drunk threads ever.
                          Sorry-- I actually had no recollection at all of posting this and would have thought that someone on here had hijacked my login or something except for the fact that I was exceptionally drunk on that particular evening. It was a good friends 40th birthday ( and yes asher we should be in a senior's home) and I was doing well. But then out came a funnel . . even that was ok-- But later out came the vodka (did I ever mention I like vodka?) and the vodka shots started etc etc.

I still wonder if perhaps my wife did this though as a joke on me-- I recall only going straight to bed. Mrs Flubber meanwhile was sober and teasing me all night about my intoxication level (its a pretty rare event). So she might have done this as a subtle little joke on me knowing I would find it sooner or later .

Either way, this pointless thread can now quickly and quietly wither away
                          You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Dude, you sound like you're embarrassed about posting a drunk thread on Poly. My estimation of you went up considerably after I saw this thread.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                            Stadtluft Macht Frei
                            Killing it is the new killing it
                            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

The other night I got toasted and a friend called at 1145pm our time, I was already asleep. Wifey gave me the phone and I hung up and told her not to let the nekkid people call me anymore... I have no recollection of that.
                              Monkey!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X