Obese Texas inmate hides gun in his flabs of fat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SlowwHand View Post
    I figured, I should be the one posting this tidbit.
    oh i thought it was a woman with a mustache at first.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
      really? I never seen a woman with facial hair. I just thought it was a myth. Or they are smart enough to shave it off.
      Never seen a women past menopause?

Comment

Usually a woman's mustache is more peach fuzzy than that. His facial hair looks like it got Sharpied in. Or perhaps he just likes how permanent markers smell.

The fumes from the markers might also explain the retarded idea of bragging to a guard that you've got a piece.
        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
          really? I never seen a woman with facial hair. I just thought it was a myth. Or they are smart enough to shave it off.
          one really fat girl in my 8th grade class had a mustache and beard. she got it waxed. i think she had extra boy hormones or something, because she also had a very deep voice.

Comment

Was she East German and enjoyed throwing very heavy balls?
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

idk what she was. but she probably couldn't lift a heavy ball.
              sorry about whatever reference i'm missing.

Comment

A sister of a girlfriend had that (high levels of testosterone). She apparently had to take hormones to restore the balance. It must have been hard times for her before. Even when I got to know her she was very self-conscious about her looks and was thinking of various cosmetic surgeries.

Comment

Working...
                X