Apolyton Makes the FBI Watch List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Theben View Post
    Personally I feel my statement would fit well into any thread.
    Perhaps. My original comment, however, was definitely in the wrong thread
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
      160cm is ridiculously short. 5'3
      agreed, I don't see too many that short. Even mexicans don't get that short.

My step father's brother is a dwarf. Is that the right word? Or do they still go by midgets? Actually he's in between a midget and normal side. I think he's around 4 foot 2 or something. He got a woman. Although she was an alcoholic and liked Notre Dame football. You choose which is worse.

Comment

Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
        Yeah, right. You're depressed. That's it. Take some mode-enhancing drugs that is my advice to you.
        I do get depressed at times, but generally my mood is OK. I'm not happy, but happiness is overrated.

Mood enhancing drugs cause you to be impotent anyways kind of negating the need for a girlfriend.

I'm happy living alone, and don't think I could put up living so close to someone. I'm a loner, plain and simple. This may have to deal with my chaotic childhood (alcoholic father), and my attempt to keep order in my life. Who knows. When I come home at night (morning) I like to relax, not be nagged by a woman.

The hard part is overcoming instinct. Humans have the desire for sex (reproduction) and love. I have to find those in other places.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
          160cm is ridiculous. I don't know any guys that short.

Even 170cm is pretty short.
          Originally posted by Dis View Post
          Even mexicans don't get that short.
          The average male height for Mexico is 163 cm. Sure all developed countries have average heights above 175 cm but even at that height a man of 160-165cm is not that execptionally rare, I would say they are no harder to find that people with really mishapen noses.

I know a guy who I'm sure is below 165cm but I don't dare ask for his exact height.
          Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
          The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
          The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

i'm 5'8" which is short, but not unusually so. No one calls me shorty (at least to my face). problem is I'm also skinny. I work out, but I have almost no body fat in my upper body. I'm the opposite of what many called big boned. But I like being skinny. I like to be able to fit in tight spaces.

Comment

In the flesh:

Unbelievable!

Comment

Even creepier, a glimpse into his delusion that material possessions are guaranteed to get you laid ("A women would really be impressed!"):

Unbelievable!

Comment

I did kind of have this fear that I might be like this guy, the videos dispelled that fear quickly enough . Now I am assured I won't be shooting anyone in the future.

K the first video I have no idea what he's talking about. 15 year for what? What's he talking about? What is RDS?

The second video is just weird. Why did he make this video? Who gos around making videos of their house? This guy is just disconnected from humanity and reality. I'm nothing like that, and I doubt any of the rest of Poly is like that as well. And how is $79,000 a lot of money for a house? Maybe if this guy moved out of the stix he might have found a woman.

I'm not sure what else to say about the videos, I wasn't expecting these. They are pathetic. Some comments say how they are disturbing, but that's only because we know he killed several people after making them. Otherwise they would be boring and pathetic. If he really wanted to make connections with other people he should have went to some group therapy clinic. Although the small town might not have offered it, in that case he would have had to move.

P.S. He should have bought a corvette.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                    250K would've bought a lot of Thai hookers.

As always, Thai hookers are the solution to most of life's problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post

As always, Thai hookers are the solution to most of life's problems.
                      I like a practical man.
                      Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                      The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                      The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                      X