The most evil action ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Heraclitus View Post
    Has anyone tried launching the panda fvcker meme on 4chan? Or did this make its way internet meme status just by polypower?
    Just a coincidence. But here is some perspective on just how influential 4Chan really is.

HERE IS CFC TOWERING OVER BOTH APOLYTON AND FORUMWARZ

Now Forumwarz even advertized on 4Chan and all it did was show the world how ****ty and unfunny it really was and their traffic actually went DOWN.

Now here is 4Chan compared to CFC:

CFC IS THAT LITTLE YELLOW SMUDGE ON THE BOTTOM

so it was just a coincidence and now you know how 4Chan dosent give 2 sneezes about our little pansy asses or WPC.
    Order of the Fly
    Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiglaf View Post
      He had no authority to reverse ballot order. The delegates at PolyCon nominated me to be president, DanQ killed a whore, then Sid Meier came out and sexed her corpse. It was a wild night, surprised you don't remember it.
      Your time for official protest has expired. Just because you were in a drunken haze and couldn't figure out how to kill a rat is no reason for a coup (or counter-coup)
      “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
      - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
        http://www.edgeofsports.com/2009-07-29-441/index.html

Bottom of fifth paragraph. Good catch, rah
        I didn't realize that Michael Vick's only crime was challenging the white quarterback establishment
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

oh, and being bad at football
          To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by Imran Siddiqui View Post
            Your time for official protest has expired. Just because you were in a drunken haze and couldn't figure out how to remove a gerbil high on amphetamines from your ass is no reason for a coup (or counter-coup)

FIXED!..
            Libraries are state sanctioned, so they're technically engaged in privateering. - Felch
            I thought we're trying to have a serious discussion? It says serious in the thread title!- Al. B. Sure

Comment

Originally posted by Sava View Post
              oh, and being bad at throwing the football
              Fixed.
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                so it was just a coincidence and now you know how 4Chan dosent give 2 sneezes about our little pansy asses or WPC.
                I know 4chan is huge, I just tought that maybe someone who posts on poy and is a /b/**** too launched the meme there and it went from there to the mainstream.
                Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

Working...
                X