The most evil action ever.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most evil action ever.

I was reading Dave Zirin's column in the chicago tribune this morning.

It was about Michael Vick returning to the NFL. There was one section that really caught my attention.

But none of it means a lick unless one of the NFL's 32 teams takes a chance and signs Vick, which is hardly guaranteed. It's a preposterous scenario. The NFL continues to employ J.T. O'Sullivan, Trent Edwards and Dan Orlovsky -- quarterbacks who couldn't throw a tantrum, let alone a touchdown. It also employs players who have been convicted for manslaughter, spousal abuse and everything short of molesting pandas.
    Besides wondering if he posts at Poly under an alias, he considers molesting pandas more evil then manslaughter or spousal abuse. I think we should bow to his judgement.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

aren't all of our Poly logins Alias'? It's safe to assume he posts here.

Comment

We are trend setters. Lolcats!
      Monkey!!!

Comment

We are awesome. Well, I am. Dis, not so much.
        Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

Yeah, not Dis... but you more than make up for him
          Monkey!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
            aren't all of our Poly logins Alias'? It's safe to assume he posts here.
            My login is not an alias. It's common knowledge that they are my real initials.
            I don't write for the tribune thought.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

must be sava
              I'm consitently stupid- Japher
              I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It must be Dale! No wonder he was so pissed! Asher was saying he was worse than a manslaughter!!
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

We've started a new internet meme!

Three cheers for Asher!

"My nation is the world, and my religion is to do good." --Thomas Paine
                  "The subject of onanism is inexhaustable." --Sigmund Freud

Comment

This is why we elected him President
                    “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                    - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Not MY President

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
                      Stadtluft Macht Frei
                      Killing it is the new killing it
                      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

is now
                        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Nice catch, rah.
                          Michael Vick may have tortured some dogs, but even he will not screw a panda.

Side note: has anyone else noticed the Urban Dictionary definition?
                          (Sorry, but the auto censor won't allow the "panda fvcker" link...)
                          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I refuse to believe that Asher is qualified to be our President until I see a long form birth certificate (the standard one!) proving he was born while his mother was posting on Poly.
                            KH FOR OWNER!
                            ASHER FOR CEO!!
                            GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
                              must be sava
                              To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                              X