Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your job has been outsourced to... A Llama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I can't see the film 'Llama Shack' really taking off...
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
      At least they won't have to worry about the Llama's smoking pot on the fore caddy holes.
      Well, let's hope that the "poop in litterbox" is right - it would be a ***** if they actually prefer to do it in small holes in the ground
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

As an aside, I was stopping over in Miami this week as I waited for my transit flight to Europe, and I couldn't fail to notice in Florida's tourism brochure that the Sunshine State has about 1500 golf courses for an estimated population of only 18 million.

I think Belgium with a population of 10 million has around 80

Crazy stuff!
        "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
        "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

A llama spit on me yesterday.
          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X