Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your job has been outsourced to... A Llama?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your job has been outsourced to... A Llama?

One golf course in the US wants to replace all their caddies with Llamas. Imagine the conversation they must have had when they informed the caddies how they were being replaced!

BBC, News, BBC News, news online, world, uk, international, foreign, british, online, service
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

While I can see certain benefits of going with llamas, I doubt the current caddies are prone to ****ing on the fairway.
    "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
    "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Well, someone has to pick up the llama dung, so I don't think that you will be out of work, Oerdin.
      With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Actually, llamas are very tidy animals who prefer to go in one place, like cats. They've probably trained them to use something like a litter box.
        1011 1100
        Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Hey, free fertilisation as well...what's the problem?
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
            Actually, llamas are very tidy animals who prefer to go in one place, like cats. They've probably trained them to use something like a litter box.

Well, the simpler the better are Oerdins chance to keep his new job
            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Well, so long as he learns only to **** on the fairways...

Comment

Holy **** that's awesome.

Comment

Llamas are great!

Andean pride!
                  I need a foot massage

Comment

I like llamas, but I don't like this for Argentina.

Here, most gold courses are in poor places (because in poor places land is cheaper) near highways (so that wealthy people can get by car easily).

The golf courses usually hire local kids from the poor neighbourhoods they are located in and they have a positive social role in their communities.

Argentine Angel Cabrera won two majors the past two years and he used to be a poor kid who worked as a caddy.
                    I need a foot massage

Comment

Originally posted by Elok View Post
                      Are you going to have a "litter box" at each hole? It's not like you can train them to hold it.
                      "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                      "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

No, they're trained to not mind the litter box tied to their ass.

We need a llama pooping smiley!
                        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

"A LLAMA!?!?!? HE'S SUPPOSED TO BE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!"

ACK!
                          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Keeping and maintaining the animals may end up being more expensive than hiring some pimply-faced kid for his first job.
                            “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                            "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

At least they won't have to worry about the Llama's smoking pot on the fore caddy holes.
                              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                              X