• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeH View Post
      No free dance.
      This. Every respectable strip club owner knows that cops get free lap dances. As for the bond difference, apparently she knows that judges get free ones too.
      Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

My biggest problem with this is that woman like this never move into my neighborhood.
        Normally I would make a trailer park joke here but since a basement was involved it couldnt' have been a trailer park.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Maybe you just weren't invited.
          Pool Manager - Lombardi Handicappers League - An NFL Pick 'Em Pool

https://youtu.be/HLNhPMQnWu4

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
            When I was in college it was a common occurance, but in all fairness it was usually rolled into joints so all the stems/seeds were already removed so it didn't take much chewing to be able to swallow it. So I guess I'm one of your hero's now.
            Well, since you're a hero, I guess I won't begrudge you taking your cut of the social security racket.
            John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rah View Post
              Especially if it's not wrapped in anything. And the odds are that you'd be pretty buzzed and not even notice the upset stomach, unless you went crazy on the munchies.
              Actually no, uncooked it will just make you feel bad.
              "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
              "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

I've never noticed any difference between cooked an uncooked. (back when I was in college of course)
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

While I admittedly don't know **** about Star Wars (*ducks*) I think I am probably the resident expert on this topic at Poly.

THC is activated through heat. If you want to get high eating weed it needs to be cooked into a butter or margarine mixture first. The amount of raw weed you would need to consume orally would be considerable for a good buzz. Certainly more than your stomach lining will take (raw weed irritates) and certainly more than our party boy in the OP would be able to hold in his mouth.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

This thread is useless without pictures.
                    Christianity: The belief that a cosmic Jewish Zombie who was his own father can make you live forever if you symbolically eat his flesh and telepathically tell him you accept him as your master, so he can remove an evil force from your soul that is present in humanity because a rib-woman was convinced by a talking snake to eat from a magical tree...

Comment

This thread needs something... I just don't know what.
                      Monkey!!!

Comment

What Wezil says is true. Eating weed like this is an emergency measure to avoid prosecution, not a way to get a buzz.
                        John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

The hostess
                          Attached Files

Comment

and marijuana boy
                            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                              What Wezil says is true. Eating weed like this is an emergency measure to avoid prosecution, not a way to get a buzz.
                              never did it for the buzz but since it only happened after partaking, I guess it would have been difficult to tell.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And if those were the people involved I guess I'm happy it wasn't in my neighborhood
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X