No announcement yet.

Any Of You Anywhere Near Mexico City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You went real deep into the whole QA stuff it seems. how is it, as a career?
    urgh.NSFW

Comment

Very well. Didn't anyone think there was a damn good reason I stuck it out at GSK for so long despite the fact they consistently denied me promotion. I had an SAP QM project, and took the experience and ran It's working out well for me because my job is a lot of IT as well as QA knowledge.

For once I had a cunning plan that paid off
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

****ing with the man
        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Precisely And now I get to see the world and not cost me a penny because my current project is for a big multinational drug company. Business class to Mexico, get to see the sights. Just been working in Istanbul, looks like I will have a lot of visits to the US next year. Can't complain, especially being young, free and single...although it would be nice to have a lady to return to. But that's a different story entirely.
          Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

well maybe you will have a lady to return to in Istanbul, Mexico, US and Hull... that would be challenging
            Socrates: "Good is That at which all things aim, If one knows what the good is, one will always do what is good." Brian: "Romanes eunt domus"
            GW 2013: "and juistin bieber is gay with me and we have 10 kids we live in u.s.a in the white house with obama"

Comment

Uhmn, if your next assignment is Bogota, then I see a scary pattern
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Define "near"
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

I'm in the same time zone.
                  Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                    Come on gringos, there has to be someone nearby though
                    You need to be aware of something. If Texans cross to Mexico, it's like a big deal to Mexicans to nab a Texan. No, they can't do it one-on-one, but when they have weapons and there are 2 dozen or so, that's a little different. Crossing into Mexico isn't something just done on a whim.
                    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Ya big pansy, there's nothing to be scared of

And Bogota, hmmm, no, it's worse than that next...New Jersey I believe
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Sounds like a very cool job PH. You get to travel around... man would I like such a job.

Comment

Working...
                        X