Any Of You Anywhere Near Mexico City?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Of You Anywhere Near Mexico City?

Hey, if any of you are around Mexico City at some point between now and November, give me a shout and I will meet you for a drink as I will be there for most of the time for the remainder of the year. Actually I've already been there for a while but just couldn't be arsed to post the fact.

And no, I can't be arsed traipsing my way up to the US
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Lazy bastard.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I do have, erm, work to do and stuff you know

Although I will be in the US a lot next year (I think) too.
      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

You'll be here if you make it through your time in Mexico City.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Now it's not that bad...I've not had any problems, but I've avoided wandering anywhere too dodgy. Although the altitude is the thing that gets to me most...coupled with the pollution...
          Speaking of Erith:

Comment

That's one of the most polluted cities on earth.

EDIT: Well, in a quick Google, not in the Top 10. Kabwe, Zambia is though. Sttill and all, it's bad enough.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Yeah, it's quite bad. It's a problem because it has removed my ability to exercise (combination of both pollution and low oxygen levels)...even running 5km is an absolute killer. I have had to take to walking instead, which brings its own problems - I was out all day once seeing the sights but it rained on me. I dried my hair and the amount of black muck on the towel was quite disturbing (yes, I had showered just that morning )
              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Just think, not in the Top 10. I don't want to be there.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison View Post
                  Hey, if any of you are around Mexico City at some point between now and November, give me a shout and I will meet you for a drink as I will be there for most of the time for the remainder of the year. Actually I've already been there for a while but just couldn't be arsed to post the fact.

And no, I can't be arsed traipsing my way up to the US
                  No, but I do have jobs in Croydon, Leatherhead and Kazahkstan coming up.
                  One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Don't go there, I've heard it's a desolate, dangerous wasteland filled with war, rape and murder.

Although I've heard Kazakhstan is alright
                    Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Come on gringos, there has to be someone nearby though
                      Speaking of Erith:

Comment

What on earth are you doing in Mexico, Richard?
                        urgh.NSFW

Comment

Wasn't Michael the Great in Mexico until the FBI eventually caught up with him?
                          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

MtG....
                            urgh.NSFW

Comment

Originally posted by Az View Post
                              What on earth are you doing in Mexico, Richard?
                              Work of course...supporting an SAP QM implementation there.
                              Speaking of Erith:

Comment

Working...
                              X