10 (or more) Things I hate About You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricketyclik View Post
    Not that I know the details of the US stimulus package, but has it crossed your minds that unemployment might have been higher without it?
    Possible, but not probable.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
      Arrian, while I agree with you on almost everything you said, let me stop you on the torture issue.

You guys who are anti-torture and want court charges filed for use of torture techniques need to realize a few things. The first and most important, what we do to them isn't nearly as bad as what they do to us. They physically beat soldiers that they have captured, they have down oil boarding (same concept as water but with oil),and when they have had their fill they chop heads off with rusty blades in hopes of growing fear in westerners. What do we do? We mind-**** them for information, house them on a nice island, and feed them 3 square meals a day, as well as provide medical personnel for them. So when you guys think about how bad these terrorists(mass murders, criminals) are being interogated for valuable information about key targets, possible attacks on us, locations of things, remember that for every one of them that we do this to is a thousand or more lives saved. For every terrorist that gives information is maybe 100 soldiers' lives saved in the war. So is the end worth the means. YES! A million times yes! They have no dignity or respect towards Westerners, but we give them respect enough to feed, cloth, and house them with out tax dollars. We don't use them for propaganda. We want our justice, and information as well.

And after that, there are just somethings the intelligence community has to do in order to ensure safety to US citizens. I don't want to know about their operations, I don't want to know how many other terrorists they are working with to keep us safe. The lesser of two evils may still be evil, but the enemy of my enemy is my friend. I would prefer to be alive and safe to raise my family in a safe country, than to let the terrorists win because everyone says its bad to get information from them.

Remember how bad they were to Nick Berg, cut his head off with a rusty blade on camera to show the world.
      A non-rusty blade would be better somehow?

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• Less chance that the dead guy will get tetanus
        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

• That doesn't work, it's a known fact that death cures tetanus.

ACK!
          Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Working...
          X