Alcohol question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alcohol question

When I start drinking I get this feeling of tension across my entire body. It sort of feels like every muscle is a little bit sore. It's not the same exact feeling as soreness, but it's the best comparison I can make for now. I don't know if the feeling goes away, but I stop noticing it after a few minutes.

Does anyone else experience this? Perhaps I am broken, any guesses as to what is going on?

It's probably a mental apprehension. Some people are weak like that.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      It's probably a mental apprehension. Some people are weak like that.
      Your comments would be more appreciated if you were as knowledgeable about anything else as you are about software.

It's not apprehension, I drink because I like it. I have not been abducted and forced to consume beer.

Comment

I know alcohol, but only the good stuff.

What kind of **** are you drinking?
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

What kind of **** are you drinking?

Right now I am drinking Samuel Adams Boston Lager, the piggy bank was low on funds.

It doesn't happen only with ****ty beer though.

Comment

Beer, can you even tell it's alcohol? My God, man.

American beer at that...

Comment

Guess that the ole joke about sex in a canoo is needed
              With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                Right now I am drinking Samuel Adams Boston Lager
                Problem located.
                Order of the Fly
                Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

American beer at that...

I am ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by AAHZ View Post
                    Problem located.

I was gonna use that same line of reasoning

Excellent point sir
                    Hi, I'm RAH and I'm a Benaholic.-rah

Comment

It doesn't happen just with cheap beer though, it's all alcohol.

Comment

So far the only explanation I can come up with is that my blood vessels dilate and I can feel it.

People with Hodgkins rarely experience pain when they drink alcohol, but it's not pain that I am feeling.

Comment

i know people who get heart burn from drinking, but that is about it. You might want to talk to a certified doctor instead of Asher. No offense Asher.
                          "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
                          "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

You don't need a doctor when you've got me.

Comment

Originally posted by zakubandit View Post
                              i know people who get heart burn from drinking, but that is about it. You might want to talk to a certified doctor instead of Asher. No offense Asher.
                              1. I am uninsured.

2. I doubt it is anything serious/life threatening, even if it is I am uninsured.

3. A doctor will just tell me I am imagining things. The only "symptom" of this strange thing is feeling funny after the first few mouthfuls of beer. No pain or discomfort, no swelling, rash, or blushing.

I am certain it is just some sort of quirk. I just want to know what sort of quirk it is because I like to know things, especially about myself because I am damn interesting, and very attractive to boot!

Comment

Working...
                              X