Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will racists who get married on a futuristic navy ship have better sex than they've had before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrFun View Post

I'm not a complete introvert. I've made about seven friends since moving here eight months ago, and I know countless of other acquaintances who I can chat with when I see them out and about.

I belong to four social groups, a church, and I go to bars/clubs about every other weekend. I've been to parties, dinner get-togethers, been on how many dates, and so on. And now, one of my friends near my neighborhood is planning to host my birthday party for me at his house on night of my birthday next month.

Introvert? I think not.

I guess it's all relative.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post

I'm not a complete introvert. I've made about seven friends since moving here eight months ago, and I know countless of other acquaintances who I can chat with when I see them out and about.

I belong to four social groups, a church, and I go to bars/clubs about every other weekend. I've been to parties, dinner get-togethers, been on how many dates, and so on. And now, one of my friends near my neighborhood is planning to host my birthday party for me at his house on night of my birthday next month.

Introvert? I think not.

Second Life locales doesn't count as "not being an introvert".
      Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
        Only MrFun could mash up these subjects and end up with something as unfunny as this.

It's his specialty.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
        X