Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will racists who get married on a futuristic navy ship have better sex than they've had before?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will racists who get married on a futuristic navy ship have better sex than they've had before?

Just curious as to what you guys think.
    A lot of Republicans are not racist, but a lot of racists are Republican.

Only if they are communists. And worst poll ever!
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Depends if Bill Gates brings the beer keg
      Order of the Fly
      Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

banana.
        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Only MrFun could mash up these subjects and end up with something as unfunny as this.

12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
          Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Killing it is the new killing it
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

This is a serious thread, KH. Jesters need not apply here.

Comment

Where's the [serious] tag then, huh?
              Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Consider this:

- A Ships Captain is not allowed to wed (them)
                -> The Couple brought its own Priest, Civil Servant etc.

- The Futuristic Navy Ship does not exactly welcome visitors
                -> The Couple has some serious Influence to get married there

Conclusion 1) Rich
                +
                Conclusion 2) Powerful
                = Due to the "leaked Tapes" (tm) I saw on the Net I assume yes they have great sex (and film it)
                Curse your sudden but inevitable betrayal!

Comment

brilliant, Main_Brain

Comment

I don't think social introverts who are too skeeerd to stay at Polymeets should be allowed to make social judgments on others.
                    Today, you are the waves of the Pacific, pushing ever eastward. You are the sequoias rising from the Sierra Nevada, defiant and enduring.

Comment

Originally posted by MrFun View Post
                      Just curious as to what you guys think.
                      Only if they're NAACP members.
                      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by KrazyHorse View Post
                        Only MrFun could mash up these subjects and end up with something as unfunny as this.

It's a **** mashup if the racists aren't even getting gay married
                        <p style="font-size:1024px">HTML is disabled in signatures </p>

Comment

Originally posted by Lonestar View Post
                          I don't think social introverts who are too skeeerd to stay at Polymeets should be allowed to make social judgments on others.

I'm not a complete introvert. I've made about seven friends since moving here eight months ago, and I know countless of other acquaintances who I can chat with when I see them out and about.

I belong to four social groups, a church, and I go to bars/clubs about every other weekend. I've been to parties, dinner get-togethers, been on how many dates, and so on. And now, one of my friends near my neighborhood is planning to host my birthday party for me at his house on night of my birthday next month.

Introvert? I think not.

Comment

Well, if Asher and Ben married on such a ship, then someone could experiense sex not previously experiensed
                            With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Steven Weinberg

Comment

On a US Navy ship, I don't think so, unless the Navy has really change.

Comment

Working...
                              X