No announcement yet.

Kim Jong Ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's hope he does not want to reunite Korea before he goes away for ever.

Comment

His boy needs to show that he has balls and a mind.
      Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
      "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
      He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

I heard he wants to go out with Seoul in a blaze of glory.
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Kim Jong Il is shaping up to be the briefest Communist leader the North has had. Despite his saber-rattling, he's only been in power for 15 years. His father was in power for decades, and given his son's youth, it's likely his son will not be hampered by age. (Although he may well be hampered by political problems like the dissolution of the regime.)
          "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Kim Jong-Il is a very sick man, mentally. Sick with ego, sick with paranoia, and sick with cancer as well.

Sad thing is lots of human beings are exactly the same as him, hes just thrust in the position he is in and dealing with it the only way he understands.
            Order of the Fly
            Those that cannot curse, cannot heal.

Comment

There's another thread that's almost identical to this one except the title has an extra question mark.

The content is quite different though.
              "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Working...
              X