Kim Jong Ill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kim Jong Ill

Speculation is that he has pancreatic cancer, which is a virtual death sentence if true.

Any bets on how long he lasts before he pops his clogs - do you think he intends to go out with a bang?
    Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Poetic justice

Comment

I'm just waiting for Lori to come rushing in to say I've spelled his name wrong...
      Is it me, or is MOBIUS a horrible person?

Comment

Winston picked him in the Dead Pool. I'd say Kim Jong Il will survive the year.
        "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
        "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

That's a wish, not a prediction.
          You have a conflict of interest.
          Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
          RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Not really. It's been scientifically proven that being included on a Dead Pool list greatly improves chances of survival. You know that.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
            "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
            He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Yes, but as the player with the highest body count, it's clear that Wezil's mojo of extended life is in serious question.
              Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
              RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I considered naming him to my list, but decided if he did pass away we might not find out about it in time (Castro's transfer of power convinced me that was less of a concern with him). That's a bad sign for him.
                Solomwi is very wise. - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
                  Yes, but as the player with the highest body count, it's clear that Wezil's mojo of extended life is in serious question.
                  Like Sloww, I was thinking about our life saving abilities this year.

With the recent wave of deaths that may not be true anymore. IIRC we had 13 hits last year.
                  "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                  "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by MOBIUS View Post
                    I'm just waiting for Lori to come rushing in to say I've spelled his name wrong...
                    Oh he won't, he'll just edit the thread title.
                    Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Talking of stepping on rats...shame we can't do it with this sh*tbag...
                      Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Yikes, a thread title isn't that important. That's no way to talk about Lori.
                        Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

I was shocked by his appearance.

But he is a great dietician

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
                          Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Originally posted by Alexander's Horse View Post
                            I was shocked by his appearance.

But he is a great dietician

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RjTu_...eature=related
                            It would be cool if his son defected to the United States.
                            "I say shoot'em all and let God sort it out in the end!

Comment

That would blow some minds.
                              Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
                              "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
                              He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Working...
                              X