No announcement yet.

Which genocide do you prefer to deny?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Also, Zkrib is one of the most humorless people on this forum. He actually thought this was a real website: http://www.freewebs.com/weamstherussians/index.htm

Comment

Yeah, well I can't criticize. I actually thought this was a real website until I got to the info pane: www.zombo.com
      "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
        Also, Zkrib is one of the most humorless people on this forum. He actually thought this was a real website: http://www.freewebs.com/weamstherussians/index.htm
        It might not be real, but it speaks the truth!
        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Originally posted by Riesstiu IV View Post
          Yeah, where did all the Hittites go?

Marlene Dietrich picked them all.
          Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
            The Chinese would be on the list, if they weren't bloody genocide-proof.

Waddabout the Dzungars (as an example of a Chinese directed genocide against another group, rather than self-inflicted) ?
            Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

Dark dwarves seem to be able to hold their own against the drow.
              “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
              "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Have they renamed them? Those used to be known as "Duergar" back in the 2nd edition. (Or possibly Derro, which are yet another subspecies designed to provoke debate amongst those who debate over these things.)
                "lol internet" ~ AAHZ

Comment

Originally posted by Drake Tungsten View Post
                  No one likes Americans.
                  Indeed.

Comment

I said "Armenians."
                    KH FOR OWNER!
                    ASHER FOR CEO!!
                    GUYNEMER FOR OT MOD!!!

Comment

Working...