No announcement yet.

I Just Got a US Visa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

>>r? I guess, since one can't get lost with a GPS, I could travel local roads.

...In LA it is easier to get lost than you would think. Same goes for america- new roads seem to pop up all the time.

whoever suggested the San Diego Zoo had an excellent idea- the SDGO zoo is one of the three best I have ever been to. And it has a gigantic escalator in the middle of it (!)

The only better zoo, I think, is Busch Gardens Tampa Bay -- which is integrated into an amusement park. And in terms of "zooiness" Sandiego probably wins... since Tampa Bay cheats by putting a skycoaster over the nature preserves.
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by Zopperoni View Post
      Sure, you can... but it's going to cost you. And you don't want to drive that. Unless you enjoy going to the garage

If you're lucky, you could find a more recent second-hand Cadillac, something like a Brougham for under $2,000. It's massive, probably weighs more than an aircraft carrier, but it does have a V8 engine.

However, it's more noise than performance though, since it only produces ~100 bhp

Alternatively, you could try something ridiculous like a pickup truck
      You must be talking about a 1970's caddy because other wise that's just not accurate.
      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by VetLegion View Post
        Exactly what I had in mind, thanks! A bit pricey, but at least now I know it's possible. I'll try to find something cheaper. It doesn't have to be a cadillac, but I'd love a V8...
        There are numerous new American cars with V8s which can be rented at any standard car rental place.
        Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
        X