No announcement yet.

Suntans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have a very light tan. i've only been able to lay out twice. the weather has not been good. and i'm leaving for college in a matter of hours so i'll basically be pretty pale this year [compared to past summers].
    my sisters are all really dark. they tan way faster than i do.

Comment

You're complaining about being not dark enough. I would be very happy with your skin tone.

Comment

Congrats on college, b etor. I'll bet you can't wait to get out of the house.

Where will you be going? And why are you leaving so early?
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit View Post
          And why are you leaving so early?
          Because FBI agents don't know the average dates that college classes begin. -FACT!!!
          “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
          "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

pasty white. I burn very easily.

Comment

Originally posted by b etor View Post
              i have a very light tan. i've only been able to lay out twice. the weather has not been good. and i'm leaving for college in a matter of hours so i'll basically be pretty pale this year [compared to past summers].
              my sisters are all really dark. they tan way faster than i do.
              good luck on college. But isn't it in the middle of summer? Don't you have like 1 1/2 months left?

Comment

You left out:

Golfer's Tan -- ghostly upper body, very tan arms, neck and face

Out in the countryside that is called a farmer's tan.
                Which side are we on? We're on the side of the demons, Chief. We are evil men in the gardens of paradise, sent by the forces of death to spread devastation and destruction wherever we go. I'm surprised you didn't know that. --Saul Tigh

Comment

Conservative Mailman's Tan for me.

I always wear long-sleeved shirts, full-length pants and, for the most part, gloves for work, so I will sport a strong face and partial neck tan, very light on my upper hands. Both areas, not excluding other ones, appropriately streamed by good, healthy sweat.

Comment

Congrats on college, b etor. I'll bet you can't wait to get out of the house.

Where will you be going? And why are you leaving so early?
                    kettering university in flint, michigan. they do it differently. i'm A Section so i go january through march and july through september every year until i graduate, and work the other months of the year.
                    it's totally awesome by the way. classes start monday, but i went to a camp with some of the freshmen and i'm meeting some of the others at orientation the next few days. the upperclassmen are so awesome. most people are really. i love it.

Comment

I said light tan, but really it is normal or no tan.

JM
                      Jon Miller-
                      I AM.CANADIAN
                      GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

Working...
                      X