Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The ****? People's reactions to me this morning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really? I know a LOT of theoretical physicists. You're about average for them...
    12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
    Stadtluft Macht Frei
    Killing it is the new killing it
    Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

I know that. My statement was in the other direction.

Comment

You're pretty bright, dude.
        Stadtluft Macht Frei
        Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Yes, but I figured you knew more than 30ish theoretical physicists.

Comment

Not well enough to judge well.
            Stadtluft Macht Frei
            Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Too much oral sex in this thread now.
              "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
              Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

There is no such thing as "too much oral sex"
                “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by DaShi View Post
                  You're official old.
                  this

you don't look or act like a teenager anymore, and people act accordingly

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    One of the smartest guys I've ever known quit his CS undergrad after 3 years to drive a forklift. Went to HS with him and he was in many of my classes. Rarely went to class, smoked weed most of the time, was obsessed with video games. But he'd instantly figure **** out in class where others took a long time to catch on, everything was so effortless.

He decided he hated to be stressed and have to think...so he drives a forklift? In the evenings he learns Japanese so he can watch anime without subtitles...
                    What is it with you CS majors? I knew a PhD at Harvard who blew through his program in like 2 years just so he could dick around for the rest of his life. He was in the same summer Japanese class as me and all he wanted to do was hit the pub after every lesson. Also, I dated a CS undergrad (who was a bonafide genius) awhile back who switched to an art major her senior year, but she really loved it.
                    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                    "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

this

This thread is no longer about me. It is about the blossoming love between Kuciwalker and KrazyHorse, and the evil Asher who does everything in his power to prevent what he perceives as an abomination from taking place.

Comment

“I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Originally posted by Space05us View Post
                          this

This thread is no longer about me. It is about the blossoming love between Kuciwalker and KrazyHorse, and the evil Asher who does everything in his power to prevent what he perceives as an abomination from taking place.
                          Asher is just upset he isn't involved in the male orgy.
                          be free

Comment

Working...
                          X