Burger King's Super Seven Incher

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Elok View Post
    That would probably be more compelling if the image's creator hadn't used "your" instead of "you're."
    good catch

Comment

I'm glad that article mentioned those creepy Quizno's ads, because I wonder every time I see them, then promptly forget them. What exactly is the appeal of those ads supposed to be? Does gay really sell that well, that a male-voiced character urging a man to stick a long, thin object into one of his orifices is considered a brilliant ploy? Yeah, I get that it's supposed to be a 2001 reference, but you'd think the homophobic male demographic would be of more value than the camp-happy man-robot sex-lover demographic.
      1011 1100
      Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
        Well slap mah ass and call me Porky. And I saw a link there for "2 Girls, 1 Sub".

Creativity.

no way you'd see this in the U.S. feminist groups would be outraged.

But I wouldn't think singapore would be tolerant of this. Maybe I need to go to singapore...

Too late...

http://womensrights.change.org/blog/...inches_too_far
        Wow they are faster than I would have suspected. Kudos.

Comment

Originally posted by Dis View Post
          Wow they are faster than I would have suspected. Kudos.
          Dikes

Comment

I'm just trying to figure out why there are men on those feminists boards/blogs. Maybe feminist boards are a good place to pick up women. Something to keep in mind if I ever stop procrastinating about it.

and yes I'm reading all the responses.

Comment

Originally posted by Theben View Post
              no mention of this being a joke yet?
              Burger King's advertising campaigns for the last decade have been a joke. Why wouldn't I think they'd put out something as stupid as this?

BK is the only hamburger franchise I know of that flame broils their burgers. This makes them the best tasting and most healthy burgers out there. Yet BK badly trails places like Mickey D's and Jerk in the Box because the advertising is so lame!

Comment

I like "the King" commercials. They're just creepy enough to be enjoyable. . .well, they could be creepier for my tastes.
                “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

haven't watched tv in months, so can't remember. I do seem to recall some a few years ago with the King as a live actor with a mask that are just plain weird.

hmm digging around I guess they always had a live actor. Guess I never really paid attention to BK commercials before. The following link explains why. This is truelly horrible stuff. I'm ashamed to have been alive in the 70's and 80's. I guess 30 years from now we'll look back at ads today and laugh at how corny they are.

Yes I agree with an above post. They've always had the worst commercials. MC D's and Wendy's are better ads.

This is from England I guess- yet the accents are american for some reason. I'm guessing their target audience is men who like to see older men pole dance? But maybe most English like that, I don't know

Maybe they need to fire their advertising agencey?

Comment

This next video is one reason I don't eat fast food. There seems to be a slight lack of professionalism in the work ethic of their employees.

Comment

Originally posted by Zkribbler View Post
                      BK is the only hamburger franchise I know of that flame broils their burgers. This makes them the best tasting and most healthy burgers out there.
                      Yes, nothing sez "healthy" like carcinogenic smoke/metal flake-imbued meat.
                      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Dude, Wendy's burgers are 10 times better than "flame broiled" BK crap.
                        “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                        - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

Actually I do like me a whopper sometimes. But it's all the fixin's that make it taste great good okay.
                          I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

If I had to eat fast food as I did in my navy years. BK was always ahead of Wendy's. Wendy's had a little bit better fries, however.

BK>Wendy's>McDonald's

Of course Carl's Jr. is better than all of them. But we didn't have them back east.

Comment

speaking of Carl's jr. I stumbled across this while looking at Megadeth video. I'm not sure how it's related... I have never heard of Hot for words. But I'm sure if they had it as a kid I would have done much better in school. Not that I could do much better. But English was the class I didn't get A's in. She may have helped with that.

Comment

Working...
                              X