No announcement yet.

Buying a laptop in Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JDL Canada is not a terrorist organization. Even if they were, the FBI has no jurisdiction to say JDL Canada is or is not.

Mods, please ban this douche.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
      This has nothing to do with NAFTA.
      NAFTA doesn't mean **** isn't taxed. It means there's no tariffs for certain things.
      NAFTA applies when the country of manufacture is in North America. Most computers are manufactured in Asia.
      12-17-10 Mohamed Bouazizi NEVER FORGET
      Stadtluft Macht Frei
      Killing it is the new killing it
      Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Just curious - do you know if NAFTA applies when the computer parts are manufactured in Asia but assembled in America?

Comment

Don't know.

Stadtluft Macht Frei
          Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

In reality, it doesn't matter where it was made. If it's shipped by a US company and is a product enumerated under NAFTA, it's free or tariffs.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
            Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

That's only if the US company is a licenced importer and has records of having paid the harmonized tariffs. Otherwise you are on the hook.
              Stadtluft Macht Frei
              Ultima Ratio Regum

Comment

Why am I not surprised this thread got to the topic of j00s so quickly?
                Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Slaughtermeyer View Post
                  Maybe you can get Canada's JDL to protest. The protest worked to get George Galloway declared inadmissable under Canada's immigration act. Even Israel did not bar Galloway from their country. Ironically the JDL itself is considered a terrorist organization by the FBI.

http://www.911blogger.com/node/19654
                  I checked out that website, and wow. It's like everybody who writes there is tweaking on some seriously pure, pure, meth. I mean some real Johnny Blaze type ****.

to high quality amphetamines.
                  John Brown did nothing wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher View Post
                    JDL Canada is not a terrorist organization. Even if they were, the FBI has no jurisdiction to say JDL Canada is or is not.
                    Does the US State Department have the jurisdiction to say so? How about the Israeli government?
                    zcommunications.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, zcommunications.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

Mods, please ban this douche.
                    Because I'm not particularly good at name-calling, I'll let Kadafi Kanati respond for me. Take a look at his post #7 in this thread on another forum. I'm 'Jonathan Pollard' in that forum.

Click here and here to find out how close the George Washington Bridge came to being blown up on 9/11 and why all evidence against those terrorists was classified. Click here to see the influence of Neocon Zionists in the USA and how they benefitted from 9/11. Remember the USS Liberty and the Lavon Affair.

Comment

Originally posted by Felch View Post
                      I checked out that website, and wow. It's like everybody who writes there is tweaking on some seriously pure, pure, meth. I mean some real Johnny Blaze type ****.

to high quality amphetamines.
                      Examples please?
                      "An archaeologist is the best husband a women can have; the older she gets, the more interested he is in her." - Agatha Christie
                      "Non mortem timemus, sed cogitationem mortis." - Seneca

Comment

Does the US State Department have the jurisdiction to say so? How about the Israeli government?
                        Do you know what jurisdiction means?

JDL Canada is in Canada. "Jurisdiction" is a legal concept. Canadian law applies to Canadian people, organisations, things, etc--in most cases, only when they are 'within' Canada. It is said that Canadian courts have 'jurisidiction' over these people, because whenever they infringe the law, it is the Canadian government that deals with them.
                        In Canada, American, Israeli, or any other law is irrelevant. So is the State department, or the Israelis.

What's more, JDL Canada simply hasn't committed engaged in terrorism. Ever. No one is saying that it has. Nor is there any suspicion that it has. But of course I can see how, despite the fact that it's a separate organisation to the other JDLs that hasn't attacked anyone, that doesn't matter to you.
                        "You say that it is your custom to burn widows. Very well. We also have a custom: when men burn a woman alive, we tie a rope around their necks and we hang them. Build your funeral pyre; beside it, my carpenters will build a gallows. You may follow your custom. And then we will follow ours."--General Sir Charles James Napier

Comment

See? He hasn't even arrived here yet and already he's stirring up ****!
                          "I have never killed a man, but I have read many obituaries with great pleasure." - Clarence Darrow
                          "I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." - Mark Twain

Comment

Fun thread

Comment

Working...
                            X