Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

my ass!

Comment

at least according to google. It feels more like 105.

"

Comment

That's because there's low humidity. I was at Travis and it would be 113 and it seemed fine. Much cooler than 98 here, or whatever. 98 is representative. You get the picture.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

Originally posted by Tiamat View Post
          Doc your location says Texas but that doesn't look anything like anywhere in Texas I know off.

Comment

Low 80's here.

Here's my backyard:

Comment

kick ass house

Comment

I am glad you admit what Texas is...

JM
                Jon Miller-
                I AM.CANADIAN
                GENERATION 35: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.

Comment

What's that supposed to mean?
                  Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM
                    That being?

Comment

Originally posted by Jon Miller View Post

JM

What hot as hell? Yes, but still the best damn place to live
                      Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                      Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                      Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                      You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Then why all the whining?
                        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

It was an observation of fact, rudey.

Comment

Exactly Sloww, merely a statement of fact! It's freekin' hot here in Texas
                            Welcome to earth, my name is Tia and I'll be your tour guide for this trip.
                            Succulent and Bejeweled Mother Goddess, who is always moisturised yet never greasy, always patient yet never suffers fools~Starchild
                            Dragons? Yup- big flying lizards with an attitude. ~ Laz
                            You are forgiven because you are FABULOUS ~ Imran

Comment

Naw, there are plenty of places closer to hell, and closer in ways other than heat. Some guys I know spent time in the Persian Gulf when the temp might not drop under 100° at night, and it was humid. Combine that with people who think their ticket to heaven is killing you...
                              (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                              (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                              (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

Working...
                              X