Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Half a million $$$ for a 20 year old case of bullying?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I got bullied throughout primary and high school, year 1 through to year 12, still suffer ptsd from it, still going to see a counsellor for it, and suffering from nightmares every night
    "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

And you're an Aussie? You're in!

Get a lawyer.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I like bullying bullies. I hate them. Growing up, about 99.5% of all the fights I got in were with bullies over something that, strictly speaking, was none of my business.
        Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
        "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
        He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

i hate them too. I'd love revenge, but basically can't afford it.
          "Life is the only RPG you'll ever play, The religious want to be one with the moderator, the scientists want to hack the game, and the gamers want to do both."

Comment

I'm not really busy right now.
            Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

thanks mate, but i live in Perth, Western Australia, the most isolated capital city on the planet, i think you flying all the way over here to beat up some guys who hurt me 16 years ago, who i have no idea where the hell they are are, would be nice, but i think would be going too far out of your way.

Comment

Well, ok then. Whatever you think is best.

Comment

believe me, i wish i could go and teach those guys a lesson, but then i think it would just be a waste of energy, i've already let those bastards trouble me enough in my life. I know i probably just need to harden the **** up and treat it like a bridge and get over it. I wish I could get over it, but it's just bloody difficult for me.

Oddly enough back in 1991 i was bullied by a teacher, when I was six.
                  Last edited by MattBowron; June 23, 2009, 02:47. Reason: had to add something extra so i wouldn't double post

Comment

Totally actionable! You must sue their asses!
                    Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                    RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Working...
                    X