No announcement yet.

Understanding Terminator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say what you want about Jesus, but please leave the Rings out of this!
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the Blood of Patriots and tyrants" Thomas Jefferson
    "I can merely plead that I'm in the presence of a superior being."- KrazyHorse

Comment

His mission was the kill the governor, not prevent his existence.
      Unless they needed him to exist for some other purpose, whats the difference?
      "The DPRK is still in a state of war with the U.S. It's called a black out." - Che explaining why orbital nightime pictures of NK show few lights. Seriously.

Comment

To understand the terminator, we should try to find answers to the following questions:

Did the terminator have a happy childhood?
        Was he brought up in a religious household or not?
        How did other people treat the terminator in his earlier life, was he accepted as a person or did they make fun of him all the time?
        How is his sex life?

There is possibly more to say, but by answering these q's we're on a good way to a real understanding between humans and the terminator people.
        Blah

Comment

Originally posted by self biased View Post
          the whole point of the terminator series was negated by the second movie.
          how so?

The point of the second movie (which is a philosophy I believe in) was negated by #3. Things are not inevitable, the future is not written.

No fate, but what you make.

Comment

Working...
          X