No announcement yet.

Anarchy in the Iran

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah. Take that, Kitschum. She isn't one bit intimidated by you.
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.
    "Hating America is something best left to Mobius. He is an expert Yank hater.
    He also hates Texans and Australians, he does diversify." ~ Braindead

Comment

• @Komsomolka:
      You are obviously not talking about me since I have said nothing bad about you whatsoever. Read the thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by Docfeelgood View Post
        Are you for real?
        Believe it.

Comment

• You better watch yourself, Kitschum. She's about to be on you like white on rice.
          Life is not measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kitschum View Post
            Believe it.
            I believe she is going to kick your ass!

Comment

• Galloway is such a tool.

Comment

• Iranian Government Says Neda Soltan's Murder Was 'Staged'

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,529780,00.html

The murder of 26-year-old protester Neda Soltan was staged, Iran's chief of police said Wednesday — a statement that rights groups and Iran watchers are calling a propagandistic lie

this does not surprise me

Comment

• A few days ago they claimed the basijis with guns were "impostors" who had been arrested.

Comment

• Bloody attacks and midnight arrests, combined with a regime growing more technologically savvy, have begun stemming the flow of online information from dissidents in Iran, activists and human rights officials say.

looks like the goverment is clamping down on media leaking outside the country . Too bad they can't get better access to the internets. It really was the best thing for the country. Now they can do pretty much whatever they want without fear it will leak out.

Don't think it's going to happen this year, but maybe eventually the goverment will fall. Tyrannical goverments can't last forever can they?

Comment

• castro still kicking so is kim jong ill

Comment

• Originally posted by Dis View Post
                        http://www.cnn.com/2009/WORLD/meast/...ion/index.html

looks like the goverment is clamping down on media leaking outside the country . Too bad they can't get better access to the internets. It really was the best thing for the country. Now they can do pretty much whatever they want without fear it will leak out.

Don't think it's going to happen this year, but maybe eventually the goverment will fall. Tyrannical goverments can't last forever can they?
                        Well I don't know, can you imagine a boot stomping on a human face... forever?
                        Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                        The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                        The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• Or shooting a young woman in the heart for just standing?

Comment

• Or imprisoning people without a trial ?
                            "Ceterum censeo Ben esse expellendum."

Comment

• Oh come on didn't anyone catch the 1984 reference?
                              Modern man calls walking more quickly in the same direction down the same road “change.”
                              The world, in the last three hundred years, has not changed except in that sense.
                              The simple suggestion of a true change scandalizes and terrifies modern man. -Nicolás Gómez Dávila

Comment

• That was so long ago.
                                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Working...
                                X